“Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice.”Anton Chekov
There will always be the desire to bring through the next generation of leaders, it is the natural order of things. Their success will depend on how resilient they are to the challenges that line the path, and more importantly, how resourceful and equipped they are on the way.
To this end, it will be your specific business needs that will inform our bespoke training design. We can provide a combination of training programmes with coaching, feedback sessions and practical exercises to develop your people. To give you a flavour, this is some of what we have done with various organisations already:
- Developing Future Leaders – starts with how to manage yourself before you manage a team; how to give feedback and conduct effective 1-2-1 sessions; and all the other things you wish you had been taught before your promotion.
- Developing Presence – a vital component of success, the willingness and ability to show-up and be seen. Whether it is negotiating, managing clients, presenting, or having a positive impact in meetings, your presence cannot be understated.
- Training for Trainers – a modular programme that we have delivered globally and even been nominated for two awards.
- Bespoke Modular Management Programmes – this could include leadership development through coaching, assertiveness training, confidence building, delivering excellent customer service, communication skills, and building high performing teams.
- Well-Being at Work – a programme created to focus on mental health and designed to bring mental well-being to parity with physical well-being in the workplace.
- Outplacement & Future Career Coaching – we live in uncertain times where job security is not what it was. When businesses have to let people go, those remembered as great employers are those who provide a level of on-going support to their fellow humans.