“The two most important days of your life are the day you were born, and the day you find out why.”Mark Twain
Neuro Linguistic Programming, or NLP for short, is an applied psychology that quickly demystifies how your mind works. Imagine what it could be like to have more of what you want the way you want it, as well as some lasting solutions to unhelpful thinking or behaviour that currently gets in your way. Our Practitioner and Master Practitioner of NLP courses deliver that and so much more.
Different people have different reasons for studying NLP. For some it is about reconnecting with their desire for authentic leadership, influence, and an increase in confidence; Others come to NLP because it is a great way to get to grips with their own personal success, their desire to be a more efficient solution finder and to take personal responsibility for their actions; and then there are those whose reasons lie in building rapport with themselves and with others where better relationships, increased collaboration, harmony and collective success are the prizes.
We appreciate that choosing to change something in your life is a brave decision, after all, it played a part in getting you to where you are now; this is why our courses are delivered with quality, courage and care.
- Quality because we have been trained by some of the leading figures in NLP, traceable to the founders; and our courses are ANLP (Association of Neuro Linguistic Programming) certified.
- Courage because we were once in your shoes, we know how important it is to have a safe space to set positive life changes and put down that unwanted baggage.
- Care because we only ever run small groups for our training. With no more than eight people per group you are assured of plenty of personal support.
If you want to set life outcomes that are congruent with who you are instead of worrying about a future, regretting a past, or replaying unhelpful scenarios in your head, then we will guide you to unlock those resources.
We like to think of this as ‘flipping people’s switches’ so they understand how they and others tick, an important step to developing relationships that enrich our lives.
- Certified Master Practitioner of NLP Course – a three module course
- Module 1 – 14th-18th September 2022, face-to-face in Sheffield
- Module 2 – 19th-23rd October 2022, face-to-face in Sheffield
- Module 3 – 17th-19th November 2022, face-to-face in Sheffield