Founded on the values of Quality, Courage and Care we have worked in partnership with our clients, to respond to the needs of their diverse businesses.
With over 26 years of experience, our bespoke programmes are entrusted to deliver high quality training with long lasting results for clients such as these;
Whatever the size of your business, your specific needs inform our training design process. You get what you need. We provide a combination of courses, coaching, feedback and practical exercises so you can develop your people in the following areas;
- Training for Trainers (This is so good we have delivered it all over the world and been nominated for two awards.)
- Leadership Development (Including Executive Coaching and Critical Reflection Exercises to transfer learning to the workplace.)
- New managers’ guide to management (All the things you wish you had been taught before you got that promotion…)
- Advanced communication skills (Using all our tried and tested NLP ‘Magic’)
- How to deliver excellent customer service
- Assertiveness training
- How to deliver powerful presentations
- The confidence to succeed
- Building high performing teams
- Bespoke modular management development programme
We’d love to open up a conversation about how we can help with our experience and expertise.
We have recently developed three new courses for some of our favourite clients.
- Wellbeing@Work is a 1 day programme in conjunction with Mental Health Awareness Day. It is designed to bring parity to mental and physical wellbeing whatever your role in the company.
- Management Development for new Managers. 3 half day modules giving succinct development in key areas of Management including running effective one-to-ones, giving great feedback, developing your team, and managing yourself. This programme runs over 3 months and includes three hours coaching for all participants.
- Developing Presence. Whether it’s presenting, negotiating, managing clients or having a positive impact in meetings, developing your presence is a vital component of success. Work with a professional actor to steady your nerves, hone your skills and get feedback on your personal presence.
Contact Judith using the details below.